[Bioperl-l] little wiki bug?

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra mauricio at open-bio.org
Tue Feb 3 00:43:01 UTC 2009

I found the 'NEW_geshi_in_here' directory inside the cross-site-stuff
area and overwrote the previous Geshi installation with this one,
reconfigured MediaWiki and other appropriate bits and restarted the
webserver. Syntax highlighting seems even more screwed up now, just take
a look to the Graphics HOWTO:

http://bioperl.org/wiki/HOWTO:Graphics

Are we sure this newer version fixes things? :)

Mauricio.