[Bioperl-l] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Alpha 1.6 releases of BioPerl-db

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Mon Feb 2 18:46:14 UTC 2009

Here are the relevant lines in bioperl-db's Build.PL that seem to be
causing the problem.

     $config{port} = $build->prompt("Port the server is running on
(optional, '' for none)?", $config{port});
     $config{port} = '' if $config{port} eq "''";

I have changed that to set the conf file port to undef instead
(unquoted).  It will be in the next RC (next few days).

chris