[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics and different Glyph sizes

Emanuele Osimo e.osimo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 18:19:37 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,
I have a very particular problem: I'd like to draw in a single track
different SNPs with a glyph that allows me to see graphically their
importance.
For example, if I have 10 SNPs 1 to 10 in importance, I'd like to have the
first depicted small, and the last one big, with the ones in between with
according sizes.
I'd be satisfied also with a color gradient.
What I cannot do is to set the option -height , for example, instead than in
the add_track section, in the Bio::SeqFeature::Generic->new that I use for
each of my objects.
If I set it in the add_track section, all the glyphs are then of the same
size (or color).
If, otherwise, I add a different track for each object, my picture becomes
too big.

Please, help!
Thanks
Emanuele