[Bioperl-l] Fwd: problem with bioperl (where's the Mus?)

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sat Aug 22 21:36:42 UTC 2009

That's a pretty strange bug. Anand, which version of BioPerl and
Bioperl-db are you running?

Note that the genus *is* actually there in the lineage (and hence does
get retrieved from the database). Apparently the Species object fails
to pull it out correctly, though?

Anand - I suspect there have been some warnings printed to the
terminal - can you post these, and otherwise confirm that there
haven't been any?

	-hilmar