[Bioperl-l] Problems with Bioperl-ext package on WinVista?

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Mon Aug 17 22:26:19 UTC 2009

Yee Man,

Will look into that.  I do recall that disappearing last night, so
I'll go look at the commit log.

I have committed some regression tests using Bio::Root::Test.  This'll
need to be extensively tested b/c we're comparing floating point
numbers, though I do use our custom float_is() test to run these (so
we only compare first six signif).  These are passing for me on 64bit
perl 5.10.0; I may try these on a local 64bit linux (I need to set up
bioperl on it first).

chris