[Bioperl-l] GFF and LocatableSeq refactoring

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sat Aug 15 20:49:22 UTC 2009

On Aug 15, 2009, at 4:36 PM, Mark A. Jensen wrote:

> I do want to get the code into bioperl-live, however, unless there's
> a gotcha there I'm not seeing--

That sounds great to me, though it may make some of Chris' hair stand
on end if he wants this to go into a separate module from the start :)
Maybe a phylogenetics module can be carved out that this would become
part of? Though I recall someone saying recently that Bio::Species and
by extension Bio::SeqIO is dependent on Bio::Tree::Node, so maybe
that's not realistic to split out.

	-hilmar