[Bioperl-l] Access GSS sequences using Bio::DB::GenBank

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu Aug 13 22:06:29 UTC 2009

It looks fine.  As for the databases, you can always get the latest
databases using a script from bioperl-live, which uses
Bio::DB::EUtilities to access them directly (scripts/DB_EUtilities/
einfo.PLS, which should install as bp_einfo.pl).  (looking at the
below, what is blastdbinfo?)

cjfields4:DB_EUtilities cjfields$ perl einfo.PLS
pubmed
protein
nucleotide
nuccore