[Bioperl-l] Bio::SeqIO::staden::read make test error

Joel Martin j_martin at lbl.gov
Thu Apr 23 09:32:08 UTC 2009

Hello,
   Maybe they put the headers back in the separate distribution, they seem
to be there now.

ls -l io_lib-1.11.6/io_lib/abi.h
4 -rw-r--r-- 1 me mypeeps 793 Dec 10 06:54 io_lib-1.11.6/io_lib/abi.h

And I can get the ABI-tests to pass with the bioperl-ext on linux, though
it takes some odd contortions of the Makefile to get it to compile here.

[snip]
#    Expected: <UNDEF> (Can't write valid ctf files until we have a trace object)
t/staden_read....ok
All tests successful.
Files=1, Tests=94,  1 wallclock secs ( 0.95 cusr +  0.06 csys =  1.01 CPU)

  I might find time to take a shot at getting it to compile cleanerly for
linux and solaris, unless you think that's pointless as the BioLib conversion
might happen before summer?

Joel