[Bioperl-l] load_seqdatabase error with a specific locus from genbank

Johann PELLET johann.pellet at inserm.fr
Thu Apr 9 09:48:43 UTC 2009

Hie Hilmar,

I am very sorry, I checked my GenBank file, and you are right It's
corrupted :-(

grep EU608407 genbankFile

AUTHORS   Bonhoeffer,S., Chappey,C., Parkin,N.T., Whitcomb,LOCUS
EU608407                1212 bp    DNA     linear   VRL 20-APR-2008
ACCESSION   EU608407
VERSION     EU608407.1  GI:183190953

So I have downloaded EU608407 and I have loaded it alone with
load_sequence.pl without problems. Same for EU608559.

Thanks again Johann