[Bioperl-l] What's up with line 248 of Bio::Coordinate::Pair?

George Hartzell hartzell at alerce.com
Wed Sep 3 23:19:45 UTC 2008

Ok, confess.  None of you know what's up with line 248 of
Bio::Coordinate::Pair, do you?  You probably don't even know what's
*on* that line.  Wonder how many will go look.

Now that I either have your attention or have pissed you off (or
both...), I think that creating a new Bio::Location::Split object in
Bio::Coordinate::Pair::map() is a leftover or something, but I'm not
quite sure enough to excise it and commit the change.

Anyone up for it?

g.