[Bioperl-l] HIV db post with linebreaks.

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 29 16:32:44 UTC 2008

Mark,

Looks very interesting and useful!  We would need to know what prereqs
are needed for the modules; we are trying to refrain from adding any
more than we already have.  Also, recent updates to Bio::AnnotationI
which disallow operator overloading (read: maintenance nightmare)
require a display_text() method for data comparison.

Feel free to attach the modules to a bug report in Bugzilla (as an
enhancement request) so we can test them out.

chris