[Bioperl-l] Run::Primer3 and no primer return

Dave Messina David.Messina at sbc.su.se
Wed Oct 22 15:58:33 UTC 2008

Ciao Paola,

I don't have Primer3 installed locally so I can't run your code --
hopefully someone so equipped will chime in.

But one thing I would try if you haven't already is to run your local
copy of Primer3 on your test data on the command line outside of Perl
to verify that it is working. Even though your script is checking that
Primer3 is installed, that's probably just looking for the presence of
an executable file at the location you specified.

Dave