[Bioperl-l] Thoughts on some test reorganization

Nathan S. Watson-Haigh nhaigh at sheffield.ac.uk
Sun Nov 16 22:57:19 UTC 2008

Hi Chris,

I don't know if using Test::Class might be an option:
http://safari.oreilly.com/0596100922/perltestingadn-CHP-8
http://perlandmac.blogspot.com/2007/08/using-perl-testclass-to-organized-uni
t.html
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Test-Class/

Anyway, just threw that out there to see if there were any thoughts on this.

Nath