[Bioperl-l] bioperl email list

mrphysh at juno.com mrphysh at juno.com
Mon Mar 17 22:27:21 UTC 2008

Hello bioperl people.

I am a Perl programmer/molecular biologist/nice guy.  I am wandering around within the bioinformatics arena and making progress.

I am realizing that I will be writing code forever unless I can tap into the existing infrastructure.  For me that appears to be bioperl.

I would like to be part of the bioperl community.  I subscribed to the bioperl list and got a return email, but have never received an email.  Did I do something wrong?  Could you look into this please?

The truth is:  these object are blowing me away and I need help.

John S. Brigham
13810 Braun Drive
Golden, Colorado 80401
303-216-0994
mrphysh2juno.com
Make money while staying at home.  Click here for information on top-notch home businesses.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3l5e2nlxbjZebFePkm5lBTaKaRlgHsk8Xt4yjn3c9lhQhoRW/