[Bioperl-l] Nightly build archives now available

Sendu Bala bix at sendu.me.uk
Sat Mar 8 23:30:40 UTC 2008

Scott Cain wrote:
> OK, I added my 'accept the defaults' option.  Use it like this:
>
>   perl Build.PL --accept 1

Thanks for that Scott, but can you revert and have another go at that
commit, because you ended up wiping out the recent commits by Chris and
myself.

Also, rather than individually alter the Bioperl-specific methods like
choose_scripts(), is there perhaps a cleaner way to catch every prompt,
perhaps by overriding prompt() itself? Other questions may get added in
the future, and some existing questions aren't immediately obvious, so
it would be nice to be sure an automated process like a cron job /never/
gets asked a question.