[Bioperl-l] Nightly build archives now available

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 7 13:53:50 UTC 2008

I haven't tried it out yet, to tell the truth.  The worry I have is
prompting during the build process for database tests, networking, etc.

I have looked for it, but couldn't determine whether we have a way to
run 'perl Build.PL' and bypass prompts with passed arguments.  The
only one I could find was 'network', for network tests.

Scott Cain and I have corresponded about this before, i.e. it would be
nice to have boolean flags for each prompt (prereqs, database tests,
scripts, network, etc).  For nightly PPMs I would forego tests and
include scripts.

chris