[Bioperl-l] anonymous cvs?

Scott Cain cain.cshl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 17:28:13 UTC 2008

Hi Jay,

It could use anon svn, though svn is considerably less ubiquitous, so it
effectively adds another prerequisite.

For cvs, the GUI WinCVS provides command line cvs as well.  I was
wondering if there was an easy to install equivalent for svn, though it
may be moot for me if the powers that be will provide a nightly
tarball :-)

Scott