[Bioperl-l] anonymous cvs?

Scott Cain cain.cshl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 17:22:29 UTC 2008

Hi Chris,

I think a nightly generated tarball would be sufficient for my use.  We
used anon cvs to get the lastest bioperl and then threw it away once it
was installed, so a tarball is just as good,if not better, since users
wouldn't need to install svn.  Not needing to install svn is good thing
for all my users, since I think many distributions do not supply it by
default.

Thanks,
Scott