[Bioperl-l] Phyloxml <alignment> - made-up 'align' xml-language 2

aaron.j.mackey at gsk.com aaron.j.mackey at gsk.com
Tue Jul 29 19:05:30 UTC 2008

Although it would be nicer to not ignore those blocks, but stuff them
(verbatim) into a tag/annotation of the enclosing element.  This would
provide round-tripping, and would also allow further processing of the
tree objects to "unpack" those blocks foreign to phyloxml, but possibly
quite relevant to the problem at hand.

-Aaron