[Bioperl-l] wiki example scripts

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra mauricio at open-bio.org
Fri Jul 11 17:17:35 UTC 2008

[Sending to OBF support]

The usual Apache stop/restart trick doesn't work for this. The rest of
the wiki works fine, except for the page that Bernd points out. Seems
like we would need to increment the allowed memory size in the PHP config:

[Fri Jul 11 13:07:08 2008] [error] [client 209.131.62.115] PHP Fatal
error:  Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 18583148 bytes) in
/home/websites/cross-site-stuff/mediaWiki_base/mediawiki-REL1_12/includes/Preprocessor_Hash.php
on line 1354

Nor ps, top or mytop showed significant memory usage by other
applications in portal.

Mauricio.