[Bioperl-l] bioperl on mac

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Sat Jan 26 20:30:11 UTC 2008

Usually this is done by fink by adding a line to your .tcshrc (if you
are running that shell) or .bash_profile or .bashrc.

On my machine I have this at the top of my .bash_profile file:
test -r /sw/bin/init.sh && . /sw/bin/init.sh

if that is not there you need to add it to insure that all the fink
tools are setup properly.