[Bioperl-l] Wiki inconsistency?

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 24 20:58:25 UTC 2008

Maybe Sendu can answer more specifically, but I believe the extra
designation referred to the release candidate (of which bioperl-core
was the only one with '102').  You definitely want the core package.
The other ones with '100' are other bioperl-related distributions
which require the core package but have additional functionality
(BioSQL-related functions, wrapper modules, etc.).

chris