[Bioperl-l] error in build.pl of bioperl-live

Ryan Golhar golharam at umdnj.edu
Sat Feb 9 02:08:30 UTC 2008

In addition, if I continue past the error and run './Build test', I get
a bunch of errors like this:

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at t/lib/BioperlTest.pm line 109.
Compilation failed in require at t/Allele.t line 9.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at t/Allele.t line 9.
t/Allele.......................... Dubious, test returned 255 (wstat
65280, 0xff00)
  No subtests run

All the tests fail.  The last few lines read:

Files=257, Tests=0, 19 wallclock secs ( 0.77 usr  0.51 sys + 12.18 cusr
  1.75 csys = 15.21 CPU)
Result: FAIL
Failed 255/257 test programs. 0/0 subtests failed.

Am I missing something?  This can't be related to the missing prereqs as
all the tests are failing.