[Bioperl-l] ActiveState Perl problems

Nathan S Haigh n.haigh at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Feb 6 16:36:19 UTC 2008

Last time I was playing with Windows PPM packages, I seem to remember having to build some packages for inclusion in the BioPerl repo so that all
dependencies were satisfied. Unfortunately, I don't have time to do this myself, but it's a work around if someone has time to do it? Alternatively,
contact one of the other repo's and see if they can do something about it as it will/should be available for at least an older version of ActivePerl.

Sorry I can't be more help.
Nath