[Bioperl-l] Processing seq in Bio::Seq objects

Roy Chaudhuri roy.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 15:47:18 UTC 2008

I think the method you are referring to is available in the Tm_estimate
method of Bio::SeqFeature::Primer3. That is the old method that was used
for Tm calculation in BioPerl before the more accurate thermodynamic
calculation was implemented:
http://bioperl.org/pipermail/bioperl-l/2004-February/014905.html

Roy.