[Bioperl-l] Bio:Graphics for drawing secondary structure

Matthew Betts betts at embl.de
Thu Aug 7 12:42:59 UTC 2008

Hi,

Has any one tried to draw secondary structure with Bio::Graphics? i.e. two
different types of glyph with different colours on the same track.

Could use a hash reference to get the different glyph types (would be nice
if there was a cylinder glyph and a thick arrow glyph), or heterogeneous
segments to get the different colours, but I can't see how to do both at
the same time.

Any example code or suggestions on how I could implement it would be
great.

Thanks,

Matthew

--
Matthew Betts PhD, Russell Group (Structural Bioinformatics)
EMBL, Meyerhofstrasse 1, D-69117 Heidelberg, Germany
phone: +49 (0)6221 387 8305; mailto:betts at embl.de