[Bioperl-l] Fwd: Re: alignment by TCoffee as a subroutine

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 30 16:25:06 UTC 2008

Sergei,

I agree with Sendu; we can't diagnose this unless we either have the
entire script of a minimal version of it demonstrating the bug.

The best way to handle this is to file a bug report, attaching
relevant data using the 'Create a new attachment' link (including
either the full script or a shortened one which demonstrates the bug).
Otherwise we're just shooting in the dark trying to diagnose the
problem.

http://bugzilla.open-bio.org/

chris