[Bioperl-l] A perl regex query

Stefan Kirov stefan.kirov at bms.com
Tue Sep 18 18:54:49 UTC 2007

Actually, smiles can be tricky too- you can easily generate
non-canonical keys, where InChi is unique (as I understand it at least).
It is promoted by IUAPC:
http://www.iupac.org/inchi/
and can be generated by OpenBabel.
My take is that if you need to map between small molecules InChi might
be the best way..
Stefan