[Bioperl-l] A perl regex query

neeti somaiya neetisomaiya at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 12:13:42 UTC 2007

Thanks.
It might work, but not always, because the string could be somthing like
Cyclic-2,3-Bisphospho-D-Glycerate.
Here I will first convert the full thing to a lower case and would then try
to get what I want.

Nothing seems to work, when I try to substitute -D- with nothing, "D" and
"-" when occuring separately also get substituted with nothing.

--
-Neeti
Even my blood says, B positive