[Bioperl-l] Fh::flush warning

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 3 14:41:49 UTC 2007

Could you give a bit more info (bioperl version, OS, etc)?

I'm guessing a recent version as the error coincides with a call to
flush() in Root::IO (which is probably called indirectly via DESTROY)
and that you're probably using a tied filehandle somewhere for
output, e.g. Bio::AlignIO::newFh() or Bio::AlignIO::fh(), so knowing
the input/output formats could help.

chris