[Bioperl-l] get_Stream_by_gi: Memory going up every call.

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 30 15:33:34 UTC 2007

It appears to be Win32-specific; I retrieved ~1000 ESTs from Solanum
lycopersicum and retrieved them in this loop w/o appreciable memory
loss on my MacBook; I'll try WinXP later today.  If you can, also try
downloading the Bio::DB::GenBank/NCBIHelper/WebDBSeqI modules from
CVS and replacing your local copies with those to see if the problem
still persists.

chris