[Bioperl-l] Help with Bio::SeqIO

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 5 17:16:10 UTC 2007

Yes, we would sort based on the splittype() and default to a
particular behavior ('join') if one isn't designated, maybe with a
warning indicating the splittype() isn't defined.  Using an 'order'
or other defined types could also delineate a default sort/nosort
behavior (probably the previous as it would replicate prior behavior).

chris