[Bioperl-l] FW: release of cipres portal for tree inference

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sun May 20 15:59:03 UTC 2007

Just HTTP, no CORBA or other stuff needed client-side.

Ultimately it would of course be nice if they offered a more SOA
compliant interface too, to obviate the screen-scraping need.
However, if I understand the UI correctly the screen scraping is - if
at all - only needed for walking through the steps, and for
extracting the location of the result. The result itself is in NEXUS
format, as a separate file.

	-hilmar