[Bioperl-l] Issues with new Bio::Tools::Run modules for Genemark and Glimmer

Mark Johnson johnsonm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 22:46:12 UTC 2007

Now that I'm using _set_from_args() and trying to get all the options and
switches working that I never use, it occurs to me that a 4-in-1 module for
Glimmer2/Glimmer3/GlimmerM/GllimmerHMM is not going to fly due to the
options and switches being different.  At this point, I think I'm going to
end up with a Genemark module, a Glimmer2 module, and a Glimmer3 module.
Feh.