[Bioperl-l] problem with binary files.

George Hartzell hartzell at alerce.com
Thu Jun 28 23:05:32 UTC 2007

Ok, after pointing out the problem with setting the svn:keywords
property on binary files, it turns out that I *did* that.  Worse yet,
I set the svn:eol-style to 'native' on everything, including binary
files, so depending on your platform they're likely to be fubar.

For example, bioperl-run/t/data/H_pylori_J99.glimmer2.icm may or may
not be what you expect it to be, depending on whether your eol-style
matches the servers and whether any conversions were done.

I'll touch up the way that the little tool I'm using calls cvs2svn and
redo the repository.

g.