[Bioperl-l] First cut svn repository [was Re: SVN and ...Re: Perltidy]

George Hartzell hartzell at alerce.com
Thu Jun 28 12:32:36 UTC 2007

Jason Stajich writes:
 > [...]
 > The repository machine (dev) is a locked down machine meaning it only
 > really runs ssh and not many servers include httpd.  We have
 > anonymous CVS (client and through httpd browsing) running on a
 > separate machine (code) that has the info rsynced over every 10 or 15
 > minutes.

A great way to provide a read-only mirror of the repos. for anonymous
users is to have svnsync running out of cron on code.open-bio.org,
configured to pull from the dev.open-bio.org repository.  It might
actually work to have rsync mirror the fsfs-backed repository, but
that's scary-poking-into-the-internals.

g.