[Bioperl-l] First cut svn repository [was Re: SVN and ...Re: Perltidy]

George Hartzell hartzell at alerce.com
Thu Jun 28 00:34:37 UTC 2007

Chris Fields writes:
 > We should port them all, yes.
 >
 > chris
 >
 > On Jun 27, 2007, at 4:35 PM, Hilmar Lapp wrote:
 >
 > > Is there a reason not to port every subproject over?
 > >
 > > 	-hilmar

They're all there.  At least everything that I found in the CVS repo.
Some of the directories were empty, some had very little content, I
was just mechanical about it.

Here's what I have:

  [hartzell at dev ~]$ svn ls file://`pwd`/bioperl
  biodata/
  bioperl-cookbook/
  bioperl-corba-client/
  bioperl-corba-server/
  bioperl-das-client/
  bioperl-db/
  bioperl-ext/
  bioperl-gui/
  bioperl-live/
  bioperl-microarray/
  bioperl-network/
  bioperl-papers/
  bioperl-pedigree/
  bioperl-pipeline/
  bioperl-run/
  biosql-schema/
  html/
  task-manager/
  xml-html/

I wasn't very clear in my original request, but I was hoping that
someone out there who's familiar with the various out-of-the-way bits
and pieces could take a look at them.  I was afraid that everyone was
just checking out bioperl-live and doing 'make test'.

Someone (chris?) made a point about binary files in bioperl-run.  It'd
be great if someone in the know could check on them.

Also, to the degree that it's possible, look around at various tags
and branches and see if they're what you'd expect.

Thanks!

g.