[Bioperl-l] First cut svn repository [was Re: SVN and ...Re: Perltidy]

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Wed Jun 27 20:08:40 UTC 2007

On Jun 27, 2007, at 5:01 PM, Chris Fields wrote:

> That means no svn->cvs syncing post-migration as well, I assume.

That's a bit of a different story. People out there have URL links
into our anonymous CVS repository. If it's not too troublesome (and
tend to I think it's not) I'd like to maintain those in working
order, either b/c there is still a sync'ed r/o cvs, or b/c of a cgi
script that maps between the URL flavors (i.e., that maps a CVS-style
URL to the equivalent SVN link).

	-hilmar