[Bioperl-l] PAML parser

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Tue Jun 26 23:22:20 UTC 2007

Can you make sure you have the latest and greatest version of these
modules from the CVS repository?  We had to fix things to parse 3.15
-- I can't tell if this is the problem or something else.
You can also add -verbose => 1when you initialize the object and it
may spit out more warnings about whether it is having problems.

-jason