[Bioperl-l] How to draw a plasmid map from a genbank-formatted file?

Martin MOKREJŠ mmokrejs at ribosome.natur.cuni.cz
Fri Jun 8 11:09:42 UTC 2007

Hi,
  how can I convert GenBank/EMBL formatted file to a GFF file? The manpage for
Bio::Graphics::FeatureFile does not help me in this way. The information is in
the file, so I want just to extract the features to a GFF format, probably somewhere
the sequence has to be stored ...
 Is there a tool so I can convert it automatically? ;) This would be great. I
can't make the GFF manually for every file. Other programs draw plasmid maps
also automatically from the GenBank formatted input so how can I do it in bioperl?
Thanks for help,
Martin