[Bioperl-l] Finding the Sequence List in an Alignment

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Fri Jul 27 04:28:36 UTC 2007

Have you tried reading the documentation for the Bio::SimpleAlign object?

for my $seq ( $aln->each_seq ) {
 print $seq->display_id, "\n";
}

I'd appreciate if you added some of your questions with the answers to the
FAQ or to other places on the wiki so that other people can benefit from
your learning here.