[Bioperl-l] Take 2 of the new subversion repository.

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Fri Jul 13 17:30:05 UTC 2007

I'll try and look into this and other stuff with the migration in
next week or so - maybe we'll make some time to talk it through
during BOSC.  I don't know yet when I'll actually have time to think
about it properly.

I am still worried about doing https because of the current system we
have supporting user logins and that we didn't want to run a web
server on the main repository machine and we'll have to install DAV
on the main repository machine.  if ssh+svn is going to be sufficient
hurdle for people, note it was already a hurdle for them with CVS,
but we'll have to think a bit more on it.

We might be able to do some sort of NFS (or other exported FS) but
exported to the webserver machine but that is may be a recipe for
disaster.

-jason