[Bioperl-l] Take 2 of the new subversion repository.

Sendu Bala bix at sendu.me.uk
Tue Jul 10 17:14:29 UTC 2007

George Hartzell wrote:
> Jason Stajich writes:
>  > [...]
>  > Do you know how to have svn commit messages generate summary emails
>  > as well?
>
> I've made a local installation of the SVN::Notify bits in my home
> directory and set up its notification script.  If folks are happy with
> it then I'll work on getting The Powers That Be to do a real install
> and we'll use it for the real repository.
>
> It's currently configured to include diffs inline in the message.  I
> prefer them as an attachment, but the current configuration of the
> bioperl-guts-l list stalls messages w/ attachments and requires admin
> intervention.  I have a support@ request going on it and will change
> it if/when we get the issue resolved.

Can I put a vote in that you don't? I search through email body text in
my archive of guts to find certain diffs, so really like the diffs inline.

Also, is there any way to get rid of the 'bioperl' in [bioperl revision]
in the subject? Seems redundant and makes it harder to see what was
changed in a small email client window.