[Bioperl-l] JOB NOTICE: Looking for CSHL bioinformatics core manager

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Mon Jul 9 21:35:49 UTC 2007

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the job spam. We're looking for a manager of the Cold Spring
Harbor Laboratory bioinformatics core facility. This is a semi-independent
staff position supporting  CSHL scientific researchers by providing
consultation, data mining and software development activities. You will have
a software staff of two, a  nice salary, good health benefits, and an
exciting and dynamic environment to work in. I'm looking for someone with a
strong bioinformatics background, at least five years experience programming
Perl, Java or Python in a academic or commercial environment, and management
experience. If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to
me.

Thanks,

Lincoln

--