[Bioperl-l] Downloading the tutorial for offline reading

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 28 14:34:13 UTC 2007

The wiki pages have printable versions (linked via the toolbar below
the search box); those pages only have the wiki documentation.
Here's the BioPerl FAQ:

http://www.bioperl.org/w/index.php?title=FAQ&printable=yes

You could generate PDFs if you were able to print/save to PDF from
any app (Mac OS X, for instance).  In fact, the printable
installation wiki pages are what I used for generating the INSTALL
docs in CVS.  I just dumped to a text file from elinks and edited out
the explicit links

chris