[Bioperl-l] Bio::SearchIO::Writer::HTMLResultWriter problem

"Antonio J. Pérez" aperezp at uma.es
Fri Jan 19 11:49:31 UTC 2007

    Hi everybody, I am new in this list. I am trying to use a
remoteBlast for a Bioinformatics course. I use the
Bio::SearchIO::Writer::HTMLResultWriter module but I obtain a plain
output without carriage returns. Could it be a bug or my code is wrong?
I send enclosed a copy of my script, and the blast is implemented in:
http://jaguar.genetica.uma.es/blastUNIA/blastHTTP.html

   Please, could you help me? Thanks in advance,

   Antonio.

Pd: I use the last BioPerl version

--
Antonio J. Pérez Pulido, PhD
Instituto Nacional de Bioinformática (INB)
http://www.ajperez.cjb.net / antoniojperez at uma.es
Tfno. +34 952 131 957

Try the server for protein function assigment (AnaGram):
http://jaguar.genetica.uma.es/anagram.htm