[Bioperl-l] wikipedia-ers

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra arareko at campus.iztacala.unam.mx
Sat Jan 20 14:48:55 UTC 2007

Good job Sendu! I say you can remove the {{Unreferenced|date=January
2007}} tag as long as most of the current content in the article has
proper citations. As for the {{Notability|date=January 2007}} tag, it
must remain there in order to encourage article growth. The same applies
for the {{compu-soft-stub}} and {{bioinformatics-stub}} tags at the
bottom of it.

Cheers,
Mauricio.