[Bioperl-l] [Fwd: Bio::Graph::SimpleGraph]

Sendu Bala bix at sendu.me.uk
Sun Feb 25 10:53:48 UTC 2007

Tels,

I've forwarded this to the author of the module, Nat Goodman, and to the
Bioperl mailing list
(http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Mailing_lists#Main_BioPerl_list).

But actually we have Bio::Graph::* as tentatively deprecated:
http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Deprecated_modules#Bio::Graph_modules
so any further work on it doesn't seem worthwhile.