[Bioperl-l] The axis of GC content in Bio::Graphics::glyph:dna

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Thu Feb 15 14:44:27 UTC 2007

Hi

OK I have some great images out of this glyph, but I can't see the axis,
and nor is it labelled (ie does it go from 0 - 100%?) so isn't great for
publication.  The docs say:

"NOTE: -gc_window=>'auto' gives nice results and is recommended for
drawing GC content. The GC content axes draw slightly outside the
panel, so you may wish to add some extra padding on the right and
left. "

Any idea how to do this?

Basically, I want a nice GC graph with the axis quite clearly labelled,
and a nice "%GC" title next to it :)

Thanks

Mick

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally
privileged and is intended solely for the addressee. If you have
received this message in error please delete it & notify the originator
immediately.
Unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
forbidden & may be unlawful.
The contents of this e-mail are the views of the sender and do not
necessarily represent the views of the Institute.
This email and associated attachments has been checked locally for
viruses but we can accept no responsibility once it has left our
systems.
Communications on Institute computers are monitored to secure the
effective operation of the systems and for other lawful purposes.