[Bioperl-l] HowTo:SearchIO

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Wed Feb 14 16:59:49 UTC 2007

As always, reporting the version of BLAST and Bioperl you have
installed will help someone diagnose if this is a fixed problem or
not.  If you trawl through the list archives you'll chris and others
have been playing cat and mouse with the text version output from
NCBI BLAST which appears to be an ever evolving beast.

So the best advice right now is to get the latest bioperl from CVS
to insure you have all the patches that might parse this version.  If
it still fails then the standard response will be to submit the
report as an attachment to a new bug report on the bugzilla.

thanks,
-jason